If you are among those people who have a habit of losing their belongings or keeping them somewhere and then forgetting about them, AirTags are the right product for your usage.
The popularity of AirTags and similar Bluetooth trackers is increasing daily. This article aims to explain the usage and the importance of these AirTags or Bluetooth trackers. We will also discuss some AirTag alternatives you can purchase and utilize for similar purposes.
What is AirTag?
AirTag is a device that helps you in tracking your objects. Apple is credited for the invention of AirTag. It acts as a key finder and allows you to find things like keys, luggage, vehicles, electronic devices, etc. The device uses ‘Find My network’ crowdsourced by Apple.
You can use AirTags with any device, including iPod, iPad, or iPhone. Users can precisely determine the location of their lost item by using ultra-wideband technology.
All you need to do is to attach the AirTag to your item. Any time you lose an item, you can effortlessly search for it with the help of AirTag. The device receives signals through Bluetooth. You can link the tracker to your Apple ID and discover the lost item using the ‘Find My App’ on Apple.
The reason behind the popularity of AirTags
Now that you understand the basic concept behind an AirTag, you will be curious to know all the pros and cons that AirTags carry with themselves. Let’s enlist each of these and understand whether purchasing an AirTag is worth the money or not.
Small and easy to set up
Since the device is tiny, you can carry it along with you wherever you want to. Also, setting up an AirTag is easy and does not require complex knowledge. Therefore, anyone can install and start using an AirTag when they want to.
Compatible with Find My apps
The AirTags are compatible with the ‘Find My apps’ on Apple. Thus, linking your Apple device with your AirTag isn’t a difficult task, and finding it also becomes elementary.
Long battery life
The AirTags come with a year-long battery backup which makes it convenient. After continuous use, when the battery exhausts after a year or so, getting it replaced isn’t a difficult task either. What else do you expect a device to do! A perfect battery backup with long-lasting battery life.
If you have lost an item and are concerned about its whereabouts, you can use the AirTag that will work well without causing any trouble. You will be able to easily restore and find your last item with the help of an AirTag.
Benefits of Apple AirTag and other Bluetooth trackers
We have listed below all the benefits of an AirTag or a Bluetooth tracker. These will provide you with a better understanding of these trackers and let you decide whether to purchase them or not.
Notifies when the device goes off-route
Bluetooth trackers send you a loud beeping notification when the tracker starts going out of range. The beep will notify you that you have lost your item or left it far behind you. You can then search for the lost item using a map on your device.
Send SOS alert
Some Bluetooth trackers also have the feature of sending SOS alerts when an emergency arises. An SOS signal will be sent to those around you. The device will also send your location to 3 of your contacts that you may have listed on the emergency list.
The Bluetooth trackers available in the market are primarily waterproof, making their usage possible in every situation. Be it a rainy season or a swimming pool, your Bluetooth tracker will be able to send you signals, and you will be able to track them down.
Small in size and easy to locate
The most crucial benefit of using a Bluetooth tracker or Apple AirTag is that it is small and can be carried around conveniently. It’s not large or heavy, so carrying it around isn’t a hectic task.
Factors to consider while buying a Bluetooth tracker
When we invest our money into purchasing something, we check some basic features so that the device works smoothly. This is the list of all the features you need to check before finalizing a Bluetooth tracker.
The Bluetooth tracker you select should have a sufficiently long battery life so that it doesn’t stop working in between and lands you in trouble. Most Bluetooth trackers come with batteries that last for a year or two. The batteries can be replaced or recharged as per the type of battery.
The ones having a replaceable battery demand replacement every six months to 1 year, depending on the model and quality of the battery. Once they exhaust, you can purchase a new battery from any store around you.
Your tracking device should have an extensive range of connectivity to remain connected with your phone even at a significant distance. Good connectivity range is also crucial, so you do not receive false notifications about disconnected devices. The connectivity also depends upon your surroundings. For instance, objects like trees, cars, and walls may decrease the overall connectivity range.
The primary purpose behind using a Bluetooth tracker is to get a sound notification every time something goes wrong. Therefore, before purchasing a device, make sure that the sound of the tracker is loud enough to be heard.
The ringing sound should be loud such that even if your article is present below a pile of clothes or on your couch, the sound reaches your ears quickly.
With all the features, the cost is another essential aspect you must consider before purchasing a Bluetooth tracker. The price will vary as per the quality and features that your device exhibits. Make sure to cross-check the features with the pricing and then finalize the device you wish to purchase.
Let’s now look at some of the best Bluetooth tracking devices.
AirTag is an Apple device that helps you track your accessories such as wallet, keys, luggage, etc. You can use the inbuilt speaker to address Siri and find your lost item.
The device is designed with precision so that you can find a nearby AirTag. Even if your item is far away, you can track it using the ‘Find My network’ of other Apple devices.
- Allows you to track and find your device easily with the ‘Find My app.’
- The setup process is straightforward. The AirTag connects with your iPhone or iPad easily.
- Put the lost AirTag into a lost mode so you may get a notification whenever it comes in a ‘Find My zone.’
- The communication and connection with the ‘Find My network’ are anonymous and encrypted, thus ensuring that your privacy is not invaded.
- Battery life of a year.
Purchasing and affording an AirTag may not be everyone’s cup of tea. This is why several manufacturers came up with AirTags alternatives so that everyone can access the salient features offered by an AirTag.
So, let us look through some of the best Bluetooth tracking devices besides AirTags.
Tile Mate is one of the best Bluetooth tracking devices that helps you to keep track of your accessories. It will ring a tile alert when your item is out of the range. You can then discover the lost item using a smart home device.
- Ring a tile when your item starts going out of range.
- If your accessory reaches beyond the range of Bluetooth, you can use the tile app to determine the last location of your item and discover it accordingly.
- Another fantastic feature about the Tile Bluetooth tracker is that if it is available beside you and you aren’t able to find your phone, just double press on the Tile tracker. It will make your phone ring, even when it is on silent.
- If you have lost your Tile, you can add your contact information on the network, so you get notified when anyone tries scanning your Tile.
You can use the Cube Tracker to locate all your essential accessories. Attach it with your keys, purse, phone, or jacket and discover it quickly whenever it is lost.
When you lose an item, you must ping the cube from your device, and it will start ringing. Not just other things, you can also find your phone using the Cube Tracker.
- The Cube Tracker is waterproof and hence saves you from the worries of being unable to find your item in the rain.
- Not just this, the cube may also function as a shutter button for your phone camera and enable you to click pictures easily.
- Once the battery exhausts, you can replace the battery once every year. It also comes with an extra battery in the package.
- You may be able to check the last known location of the item on the Cube Tracker map.
- The alarm beeps if you go too far from the item.
Chipolo is an attractive Bluetooth tracker that functions well with the ‘Find My network’ of Apple. You can add Chipolo to the items tab of the ‘Find My app.’ Anytime you lose an item, you can easily track it using the ‘Find My app’ on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- You can locate your missing items by using the Apple network.
- If your item goes missing and tracking it becomes difficult, you can enlist it in lost mode. Your contact information will be displayed to everyone who finds the lost Chipolo and your item.
- The Chipolo Bluetooth Tracker has a keyring hole. You can attach your keyrings directly to the hole without fearing losing them.
- Chipolo plays a sound as loud as 120dB when you lose your item.
- Chipolo is water-resistant and hence comes in handy in all weather conditions.
- It has a long battery life of up to a year. If the battery exhausts, replacing it is an easy task.
Samsung Galaxy SmartTag
The Samsung Galaxy SmartTag makes searching for your items and keeping track of them easy. It offers a range of 120 yards, meaning you can find any item you lost within this range. No matter if you are online or offline, you can use it effectively and send proper signals. Not just this, you can also control other intelligent products available at home using the Galaxy SmartTag.
- You can mount it over all your valuable items and remain assured never to lose any of them. You can ring the alarm anytime you feel that you have lost a thing.
- The AR finding feature enables you to search for your item and locate it quickly. The light also changes to a glimmering green when you reach near the lost item.
- If you have lost connectivity with your item, you can still find it by the located network of the Galaxy SmartTag. You can also switch to another device to search for your valuable items.
- You can even control other smart devices through the Galaxy SmartTag with a click.
- The Bluetooth of the Galaxy SmartTag functions well at a range of 120 m.
One major drawback is that the Galaxy SmartTag is compatible only with Samsung devices.
Just like other Bluetooth trackers, Pebblebee also helps you locate your lost items with the help of its tracker. Ensure it is connected to your mobile phone and is working correctly. It comes with a tiny GPS tracker and offers a range of 500 feet.
- Pebblebee Finder’s battery is rechargeable, so there is no need to replace it now and then. A single charge lasts for as long as six months.
- It is a water-resistant device made of plastic.
- It has automatic reminders reminding you not to leave your essential items behind while you depart home.
- The alerting system has a loud buzzer sound and a bright LED flash. Using these, you can quickly locate your lost item.
The Innway Card is as thin as your credit card and can fit anywhere. It helps you in saving the environment as it has a rechargeable battery. You can use the Innway app to send a ring to the Innway card if the item is within 30 meters.
- The Innway Card is thin and durable. Hence, it can easily fit inside your wallet, pocket, purse, or tablet case.
- You can use the Innway app to make the card ring so you can easily track the lost item.
- Similarly, you can search for your lost phone by clicking the Innway button on your Innway card.
- The Innway card comes with a rechargeable battery that works for 3 to 5 months after charging for 2 hours.
- If your card got disconnected from your device and you aren’t able to figure out a way to find it, there is nothing you need to worry about. Check the last location of your item, the place after which the connection was cut. Navigate to that location with the help of the map, and you will be able to find your lost item.
Nut Color is another Bluetooth tracker that helps you keep an eye on and stay connected with your valuable items.
You can use it along with your remote, passports, wallet, luggage, etc., and remain assured about the safety of your items. You can activate the anti-loss mode to receive a notification whenever you leave your thing behind.
- You can put the Nut app on silent inside your home or during the night.
- With a single touch, you can find all your precious belongings.
- It comes with a replaceable battery which has a total life of 1 year
- It has an anti-loss model.
- When Nut disconnects from your device, the device and your phone will make sounds and send signals.
- It gives you the option of a community search to find information about your products.
The Orbit Card is as slim as your credit card and can easily fit any space. You can check the GPS location of your lost item when tagged with the Orbit Card. The Orbit Card also comes in handy to be used as a selfie remote. It has an inbuilt rechargeable battery that lasts three months after a recharge.
- The Orbit Card is made up of polyester and has a lithium battery.
- The battery of the Orbit Card lasts for three months after complete recharge.
- You can put the Orbit Card inside your wallet and find it in an instant with the help of your smartphone. Vice versa is also true.
- The Orbit Card sends loud signals when it is in range.
- The Orbit Card helps you capture the perfect selfie by acting as a shutter.
AirTags and Bluetooth trackers are excellent devices that work wonders. You can use these devices to track your valuable items and receive a notification whenever you lose something. These Bluetooth trackers have a long list of utilities and come in handy in case you lose your precious items.
So, what are you waiting for? Order these online or rush to a nearby store and enjoy the advantages offered by these products.
Si quiere puede hacernos una donación por el trabajo que hacemos, lo apreciaremos mucho.
Direcciones de Billetera:
- BTC: 14xsuQRtT3Abek4zgDWZxJXs9VRdwxyPUS
- USDT: TQmV9FyrcpeaZMro3M1yeEHnNjv7xKZDNe
- BNB: 0x2fdb9034507b6d505d351a6f59d877040d0edb0f
- DOGE: D5SZesmFQGYVkE5trYYLF8hNPBgXgYcmrx
También puede seguirnos en nuestras Redes sociales para mantenerse al tanto de los últimos post de la web:
Disclaimer: En Cryptoshitcompra.com no nos hacemos responsables de ninguna inversión de ningún visitante, nosotros simplemente damos información sobre Tokens, juegos NFT y criptomonedas, no recomendamos inversiones